Master of Public Administration and Leadership
Make your mark on the world as a public service leader with the online Master of Public Administration and Leadership (MPAL) from the John Glenn College of Public Affairs. This 100% online, 32-credit-hour public affairs graduate program prepares mid-career professionals to lead their teams, organizations and communities to a better world.
Earn your MPAL in as little as two years, while continuing to work full time, so you can immediately apply your new skills to lead change in your organization.
Customize your education with specialization tracks that will help you achieve your professional goals, enhance your leadership skills, and collaborate with a diverse group of professionals as you work together to solve the challenges of today and tomorrow.
Tailor your experience to meet your professional goals with one of our four specialization tracks.
Public Management & Leadership
- Strategic Management
- Contract Management
- Performance Management
- Project Management
Criminal Justice Administration & Policy
- Administration of Criminal Justice Policy
- Evidence Based Practice in Criminal Justice
- Offender Decision Making and Prisoner Reentry
- Criminal Justice Policy
- Policy Formulation and Implementation
- Public Sector Economics
- Business Government Relations
- Risk and Decision Analysis in Public Affairs
Courses currently only available in person:
- Nonprofit Management and Governance
- Nonprofit Financial Management
- Fundraising and Philanthropy for Nonprofit Organizations
- Marketing for Nonprofit Organizations
- Grant Writing