Dr. Jerry Thomas
Associate Professor, Community and Extension Education
B.A. in Amerian Studies, University of Toledo
M.A. in Geography, University of Toledo
Ph.D in Extension Education, The Ohio State University
- 2007 1st Place tie, ESP Team Teaching award for Blended.
- 2005 OEAA - Community Development Innovative Team Award.
- 2009, "Old Dogs and New Tricks: Can Older Personnel Learn to Work Virtually?." Journal of the National Extension Association of Family Consumer Science 4, 40 - 43. ,
- 2009, Social Media Among Youth: How is 4-H Represented. Journal of Extension 47, no. 9, ,
- 2008, Efficacy of Blended E-Learning Tools. Journal of Applied Communications 92, no. Numbers 1 & 2, 9 - 19. ,