Carolyn Schubert, MS, DNP, CNE
Assistant Professor of Clinical Nursing
B.S. in Nursing, University of Maryland
M.S. in Nursing, University of Maryland
Doctorate in Nursing Practice, Chatham University
- 2012 Presenter and Panel Member, Simulation in Nursing Conference. OSUCON.
- 2012 Presenter, Poster “Working together on interdisciplinary simulations,” Second Prize. INACLS National Conference.
- 2011 Presenter, DNP Project Poster. Chatham University.
- 2010 Presenter, Graduate Entry Pinning Ceremony. OSU.
- 2009 Award, Educator of the Year. OSU College of Nursing.
- 2009 Nomination, Alumni Award for Distinguished Teaching. OSU.
- 2007 Presenter, Annual Educational Symposium. U of Cincinnati.
- 2007 Presenter, International Convention. Sigma Theta Tau.
- 2007 Outstanding Educator. Sigma Theta Tau, Epsilon Chapter, OSU.
- 2007 Educator of the Year Award. Sigma Theta Tau Epsilon.
- 2002 Outstanding Undergraduate Faculty Member.
- 2000 Favorite Faculty Member. Mortar Board, U of Akron.
- 1996 Outstanding Junior Level Faculty Member.
- 1996 Favorite Faculty Member. Mortar Board, U of Akron.
- 2012, "Effect of Simulation on Nursing Knowledge and Critical Thinking in Failure to Rescue Events." JOURNAL OF CONTINUING EDUCATION IN NURSING 43, no. 10,
- 2010, "Using learning outcomes to inform teaching practices in human patient simulation.." Nurs Educ Perspect 31, no. 2,
- 2001, "Faculty practice: How it enhances teaching." JOURNAL OF NURSING EDUCATION 40, no. 9,
- 1991, "MINIMIZATION OF INDOMETHACIN-INDUCED REDUCTION IN RENAL-FUNCTION BY MISOPROSTOL." JOURNAL OF CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY 31, no. 8,
- 1990, "EFFICACY AND TOLERABILITY OF ENALAPRIL AND SUSTAINED-RELEASE VERAPAMIL IN OLDER PATIENTS WITH MILD TO MODERATE ESSENTIAL-HYPERTENSION." CLINICAL THERAPEUTICS 12, no. 2, 139-148 - 139-148. ,
- 1990, "MISOPROSTOL (MIS) MINIMIZES INDOMETHACIN (IND)-INDUCED RENAL DYSFUNCTION IN HEALTHY WOMEN - A PRELIMINARY-REPORT." KIDNEY INTERNATIONAL 37, no. 1, 497-497 - 497-497. ,